KIDS YOGA Teacher Training Online Course
Let's learn KIDS YOGA together! We're sharing our methods for FREE!
You can choose the courses.
- FREE Course After you complete this course, you can teach kids yoga by your own responsibility. We don't take any responsibilities and questions. You don't get a certification.
-Certification Course You can get a certification. You need a REGISTRATION FEE. Please check this page. Click here
<How to take>
You can start anytime from syllabus 1. You don't have to register for FREE course. This is totally new style of learning. Just check the motion videos and resources, you can proceed with your learning. There is no live lesson. We don't accept any question and answer by students who are taking FREE course.
<About this course>
This course is designed for teaching Parent-child lesson (Kids age from 18 months to 3 years old) and Kids lesson (from 4 to 6 years old).
We're adding new resources. Don't miss it!
We're updating on our instagram.
Although you can use our resources for free, you can make a donation for us to charity by Paypal. Please support us. Thank you for your cooperation.
<Our kids yoga book>
You can also support us by purchasing our kids yoga book, 'Sora and Ryan's Yoga Adventure in Singapore'. You can get worldwide in Amazon.
1. How to get children's attention Click here
2. Benefits of KIDS YOGA Click here
3. How to make Kids Yoga Lesson Click here
4. How to make Yoga Adventure activity Click here
5. The flow of Yoga Adventure Click here
7. Sun Salutation for kids Click here
8. Songs for Yoga exercises, for Opening, Warm-up, Closing the lesson etc. Click here
9. Kids Yoga Pose Dictionary Click here
10. Pranayama for Kids - Breathing Practice Click here
12. Storytelling Yoga Click here
13. Picture Books and Cards Click here
15. Mindfulness Activities - Coloring, Breathing and Drawing Click here
16. Yoga Adventure Sample videos Click here
17. Seasonal & Event lesson ideas ★Now preparing
18. Let's make Yoga Adventure! Click here
19. Let's make a lesson plan! Click here
20. Let's make a curriculum! Click here
21. Let's practice the lesson!
22. Record the lesson (Yoga adventure) by yourself and submit it to us. ★For Certification Course. Need to apply.
23. Advises for conducting Kids Yoga class ★Now preparing
1. How to get children's attention
2. Benefits of KIDS YOGA
3. How to make Kids Yoga lesson
4. How to make Yoga Adventure activity
5. The flow of Yoga Adventure