top of page
Let's open your kids yoga class!
After you complete KIDS YOGA Teacher Training,
let's conduct YOUR kids yoga class!
1. Preparing for kids yoga class
- Check the environment in the classroom. Keep it safe.
- Prepare the lesson materials a lot just in case the class goes smoothly than expected. Bring one more storybook, some activity ideas.
- Avoid the lesson right after meal. The lesson time should be after a few hours from meal time.
- Ask students to come wearing comfortable clothes.
2. During the class
- Take hydration time at least once.
- Don't do advanced yoga poses (inversion etc.) from first. Once children get used to yoga, and see the physical level, slowly try difficult poses. (For 5~6 years old)
-No pressure nor forces for children.
- Try to make the lesson 'Interactive'. Try not to be only 'Passive' lesson.
- Be flexible with the lesson flow and plan. Depending on children's mode and atmosphere, you can change the lesson flow and plan instantly.
3. After the class
- Ask children 'What was fun today?' after the lesson. Ask lesson reviews from children and parents.
- Communicate with children's parents. Tell them children's good points and participation in the class.
Have fun with the lesson! Good luck!
bottom of page