Sweets Wonderland Yoga
Here are some ideas for Sweets Wonderland Yoga lesson!
Be creative! Have fun with making lesson plan! We're adding new resources!! Check our instagram!!
- Our kids yoga book, 'Sora and Ryan's Yoga Adventure in Singapore' Click here
'Let's go to Sweets Wonderland!'
1. Yoga Poses
What are those colorful sweets?
Looks tasty. Let’s have some!
What is the texture?
The shells are smooth but a little bit chewy and fluffy.
A sweet cream filling is inside. It has fruity smell. The perfect match of flavors and texture!
1. Sit with your legs stretched.
2. Put the soles of your feet together.
3. Breathe in and out. Bend forward.
What kind of chocolate do you prefer? 🍫
Dark chocolate, the bitter one?
Milk Chocolate, the sweet one?
White Chocolate, the vanilla taste one?
Well, I prefer the sweet one, Milk chocolate!!
【Chocolate bar pose】
1. Get down on your hands and knees.
2. Tuck your toes under. Put your knees up.
3. Make your body straight.
Let’s make a roll cake!
Prepare ingredients, eggs, flour and sugar.
Whip the egg whites, put the flour, sugar
and egg yolks. Mix it.
Put the cake batter on a baking tray.
Bake the sponge.
After the sponge is baked, cool it down.
Then spread the whipped cream on the sponge and roll it up!
【Roll cake pose】
1. Lie down on your mat.
2. Roll and wrap your body in the mat.
What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla? Strawberry? Chocolate?
My favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate!!
【Soft Serve ice cream pose】
1. Stand straight. Put your feet together. Your legs are the ice cream cone.
2. Make ice cream with your arms.
3. Twirl like serving the ice cream into the cone.
【Ice cream Song】
by the tune of ‘Ten little Indians’ song
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream (Say ‘Ice cream!’ And jump!) × 3
We’re screaming for ice cream.
Or you can sing,
1 little, 2 little, 3 little ice creams (Say ‘Ice cream!’ And jump!)
4 little, 5 little, 6 little ice creams (Say ‘Ice cream!’ And jump!)
7 little, 8 little, 9 little ice creams (Say ‘Ice cream!’ And jump!)
10 little ice creams are jumping.
Wibbly Wobbly Pudding!! Yum!
【Custard Pudding pose】
1. Stand with your feet hip width apart.
2. Squat down deeply.
3. Put your palms together in front of your chest.
What’s your favorite donut?
Chocolate glazed donuts with sprinkles?
Strawberry Glazed donuts?
Honey glazed donuts?
Butter cream donuts?
Jelly filled donuts?
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
2. Bend forward deeply.
3. Say hello from the gap between the legs.
Is this pose a piece of cake for you??
【A piece of cake pose】
1. Get down on your hands and knees.
2. Lift your bottom up.
Let’s make popcorn!
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
Put 1/3 cup of popcorn kernels.
Put the lid on it.
The kernels started popping!!
Pop Pop Pop Pop Popcorn!!!
1. Squat down deeply.
2. Hug your knees. You’re popcorn kernels!
TOMTOMI Kids Songs & Stories
I love Cinnamon Rolls!
The sweet frosting and the smell of cinnamon. Yummy!
【Cinnamon Roll pose】
1. Lie on your stomach.
2. Place your palms down near your chest.
3. Extend your arms and lift your chest and head up.
4. Bend your knees. Look up.
Are you going to give chocolate to someone on Valentine’s Day?
【Heart-shaped chocolate pose】
1. Sit with your knees bent.
2. Put your feet up.
3. Make a heart shape with your arms.
Let’s make your own original poses!
Let’s have some hot chocolate!
I like the marshmallows on the top!
【Hot chocolate Breath】
1. Sit with your legs crossed. (Standing is also ok.)
2. Close your eyes.
3. Imagine that there is a cup of hot chocolate in front of you.
4. Breathe in from your nose deeply. Imagine the smell of hot chocolate.
5. Breathe out from your mouth deeply.
6. Repeat several times.
We made an original Sweets Wonderland Coloring sheet!
You can download PDF for FREE! Enjoy coloring with kids!
Go to download page ↓↓