Here are some ideas for 'Space Yoga' lesson!
Be creative! Have fun with making lesson plan! We're adding new resources!! Check our instagram!!
- Our kids yoga book, 'Sora and Ryan's Yoga Adventure in Singapore' Click here
1. Yoga Poses
Let’s go on a space trip!
Get on board a rocket, fasten your seatbelt
5,4,3,2,1.. Blast off!
Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, we’re going to the Moon!
2.Put your hands together above your head.
3.Stand on your tiptoes.
4.Jump and run around.
Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, We’re Going to the Moon by Kiboomers on YouTube
We arrived at the first destination, International Space Station!
Astronauts are living and working here.
【Space Station pose】
2.Stretch your arms to the side.
3.Bend forward from your hip slightly.
4. Raise your left (right) leg backward. Balance.
Let’s be an astronaut!
Feel zero gravity!
Everything floats in space.
2.Stretch your arms to the sides.
3.Raise your right thigh, slowly lower the leg, then raise your left thigh. Walk slowly.
What’s that spiky animal??
Look! What a big shooting star!
It’s called a ‘comet’.
It’s made of ice, dust and gas.
2.Place your left(right) foot backward widely.
3. Interlock fingers behind your back.
4. Put your head down.
We finally landed on the Moon!
1. Sit with your legs together.
2. Open your legs to the side.
3. Interlock fingers above your head and turn up towards the ceiling.
There are many holes on the Moon.
They’re are called craters.
Craters are made by crashing huge space rocks, called meteoroids.
1. Lie on your stomach.
2. Place your palms down near your chest.
3. Extend your arms and lift your chest and head up.
4. Bend your knees.
Something is moving up and down!!
It’s an unidentified flying object, UFO!!
1. Stand with your feet hip width apart.
2. Turn your toes out, bend your knees deeply. Squat.
3. Interlock fingers, put your hands on the head.
The UFO landed on the Moon.
Then aliens got out of the UFO, and they said,
‘WE’RE YOUR FRIENDS’.
1. Stand with your feet wide apart.
2. Turn your toes out, bend your knees.
3. Spread your fingers around your face.
4. Cross your eyes.
Look! There is a planet that has rings!
The rings are made of small ices and rocks.
1. Sit with your soles together.
2. Hold your ankles.
3. Put your feet up. Balance.
Thousands of stars are swirling.
It’s a galaxy.
In space, there are thousands of galaxies.
It’s also called ‘Milky Way’.
1. Lie on your back.
2. Raise your left(right) leg.
3. Twist to the right(left) side.
4. Look right side.
Now it’s your turn!
Let’s make your own original poses!
- Space shuttle
We made original SPACE Adventure Coloring sheets!
You can download PDF for FREE! Enjoy coloring with kids!
Go to download page ↓↓